I turned in a charity quilt yesterday at the Crazy Quilters Guild meeting. We make quilts for a couple different groups. Each member is requested to make a couple kid sized quilts a year for Project Linus. I have had this one in the works for a while now, and all it needed was quilted and a binding. Happily, I managed to get it done in time for guild. I love this pattern which is by Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville.com She comes up with the most interesting ways to use up scrap fabrics. I have a lot more of these strips cut — probably enough to make 4 or 5 more little quilts once I get back to them. This pattern has a lot of movement with the spinning effect of the pinwheels, and I like the illusion that the scrappy bits are suspended on top of the background.
I forgot to measure this. I guestimate that it is about 38″ by 56″. I also turned in two neonatal quilts that were about the size of a fat quarter. I forgot to take a picture of them though.
IF you click on weed wacker in the categories area, you should find pictures of my pink weed wacker too. It is probably twin sized and is waiting to be quilted.