Sham Update

Here is a picture of the completed shams.

I sandwiched the tops with batting and muslin and did stitch-in-the-ditch quilting.  Then I added a two-piece back from the same dark green as the backing on the quilt that closes with hook-and-loop tape and sewed on the binding. Today, I finished hand sewing the binding.

The shams ended up about 33″ x 23″ and I think I will have to either buy queen sized pillows to go in them or make some to fit. It feels great to be so close to the end of a project.

2009-09-05 shams

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s